We make it easy to switch your financial affairs to New Horizon FCU!
- Open a New Horizon FCU Account. Stop in to open an account or begin the process online by clicking here.
- Stop Using Your Old Account. Once you’ve opened your New Horizon FCU account, begin to make all transactions from this account and stop using your old account.
- Transfer your Direct Deposit to New Horizon FCU. Download and print our Request to Transfer Direct Deposit form here.. Complete the form, and submit it to your employer and other regular check issuers.
- Switch your Automatic Payments. Download and print our Request to Transfer Automatic Payments form here. Submit it to all billers who are currently deducting payments automatically from your old account. Additionally, you may wish to download and complete our Automatic Payments Worksheet here to record information for companies that you pay through Online Bill Pay, such as a mortgage, car loans, and utility providers.
- Close Old Accounts. Once you’ve ensured that all transactions have cleared your old account and verified that your Direct Deposit and Automatic Payments are occurring in your New Horizon FCU account, close your old account. Click here to download the Account Closing Form. Complete the form and mail it to your former financial institution.
Our Switch Kit includes additional resources to help you manage the transition to New Horizon FCU. Click here to download the Switch Kit today! If you have any questions or need additional assistance, we’re happy to help you by phone at 330-745-8897 or in person.